As previously announced the 35th IAS Meeting of Sedimentology will be held in a live online setting to accommodate the current restrictions related to the COVID-19 epidemic. Apart from virtual lectures (LIVE STREAM), e-posters in PDF format will be displayed on the Congress website.
Preparing your e-poster
- Layout and dimensions of e-posters is of the author’s choice
- E-posters can be either in a portrait (vertical) or a landscape (horizontal) format. The Scientific Committee recommends the latter, landscape format 16:9
- Submit your e-poster in a PDF format – maximum file size is 40 MB
- As the document will be in PDF format, zoom function is implemented, therefore any detail such image or chart can be zoomed in
- In case of using photographs, the author must have an approval from the author
- If you are student and/or ECS participating in the Poster Competition, please place the Student/ECS logo (www.iasprague2021.com/download/) on your e-poster
- The information provided is a full responsibility of the author
- We invite all e-poster authors to accompany their e-poster with a short (max. 3 minutes) audio/video. Please note this is welcomed, but fully optional.
- All final files must be in MP4 format (if you wish to record audio only, please use a static image in the video). The maximum file size is 150 MB.
- Tips how to pre-record a video can be found in this PDF file.
How and where to submit my e-poster
PDF files shall be uploaded before the Meeting, but please no later than May 31, 2021.
Please upload them via the online form that is accessible after Login in the USER ZONE (the submission form will be open on May 11).
- Login using your login details
- Click on the item Contribution list in the menu on the left-hand side
- Click on the title of your abstract
- Then you will be able to upload your files
Displaying and presentation of e-posters
E-posters will be displayed on the Meeting website during the whole virtual congress. There will be no moderated discussions, but we allocated specific time for a Poster session in the Programme when all authors should be present and answer questions from the viewers.
Meeting participants can view e-posters at any time. There will be a chat box next to the e-poster to answer questions. You do not have to be present at the chat box the whole Meeting, you can check regularly and answer the questions. You will not receive any notification when a new question appears, but anyone can send you a private message on the platform at any time.
E-posters on the website will be divided by topics. The e-posters will be displayed on the website when the Meeting starts, they will not be available before the Meeting and will stay one month after the event (available to registered delegates only).
List of e-posters
List of e-posters will be available soon.