Even with a virtual conference, professional and technical organization is costly. The registration fees for the virtual conference cover rental of virtual conference platform including technical assistance for 5 days, abstract handling system, promotion and printed matter, personal costs and overhead costs. Registration should be made online via our conference website. Please follow the instruction given therein in the registration and submission workflows. Participants of field trips and short courses must also be registered for the meeting. Registration fees must be paid in EUR. The payment can be made by debit/credit card or bank transfer. If you select bank transfer, you will receive an e-mail with the invoice, bank-account info, and the 10-digit variable symbol. Please note that payments without this variable symbol will not be identified and the registration will not be confirmed. All payments must be without charges for the receiving side.
IAS will sponsor up to 100 IAS Student Members, who will present their paper during the 35th IAS Meeting of Sedimentology. To be eligible the student must also be the first author.
- Registration fees and payment options
- Registration should be made online via our conference website. Please follow the instruction given therein in the registration and submission workflows. Participants of field trips and short courses must also be registered for the meeting.
- Registration fees must be paid in EUR.
- The payment can be made by debit/credit card or bank transfer. If you select bank transfer, you will receive an e-mail with the invoice, bank-account info, and the 10-digit variable symbol. Please note that payments without this variable symbol will not be identified and the registration will not be confirmed. All payments must be without charges for the receiving side. Payment on-site will be possible at registration desk by cash (in EUR).
- Registration packages will cover admission to all scientific sessions, IAS Welcome Reception (Icebreaker Party) on Monday, June 22, 2020, admission to the Exhibition area and Poster session, conference materials including Programme, refreshment during coffee breaks, lunches and free ticket for municipal transport (June 22–25, 2020).
- IAS Student Members can apply for travel grants on IAS website: www.sedimentologists.org/grants
- Conference dinner: 50 EUR
until April 14, 2021
until May 31, 2021
from June 1, 2021
|Online conference Professional – IAS Member||160 EUR||240 EUR||430 EUR|
|Online conference fee + IAS Membership*||220 EUR||300 EUR||490 EUR|
|Online conference Professional – Non-Member||330 EUR||430 EUR||530 EUR|
|Online conference Student – IAS Member**||100 EUR||140 EUR||190 EUR|
|Online conference Student – Non-Member**||160 EUR||190 EUR||280 EUR|
*Membership is valid at a full member level only for the years 2020–2022.
**In order to benefit from the Student fee, you are required to upload your valid student ID card scanned from both sides or another proof of full-time study. Post doctorates are not eligible for this rate.
Fees are quoted in EUR. These prices are final. VAT will be applied under current legislation.
Note: Payments must be received by the corresponding deadlines (early or regular), otherwise the subsequent rate will be automatically applied.
The registration fee includes:
- Access to Online Conference
- Admission to the Online Exhibition area and Poster session.
How to register
To register for the Conference, please fill in the online Registration Form
First fill in the Personal Data Form and continue with registration by choosing the registration fee. During the registration process, you will receive a password. Your password is the same for all online forms (registration, tours).
For group registration (more than 10 participants), please contact the Conference Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Methods of payment
Registration fees must be paid in EUR by one of the following methods:
1. Credit or Debit Card
For credit or debit card payments, please use the Online Payment System. The system is accessible with the password that you received upon registration. The system accepts the following credit/debit cards: MasterCard/Eurocard, Visa and Diners Club.
2. Bank Transfer
The bank details including the 10-digit variable symbol will be automatically sent to your email address after submitting the online form. Please note that payments without this variable symbol will not be identified and the registration will not be confirmed.
Please note that bank transfer payments will only be accepted by June 7, 2021 only. After this date, only payments by credit/debit cards will be accepted using the online Payment System.
All bank transfer amounts should be minus bank charges. Any banking fees accrued from the transfer is the responsibility of each party.
The final invoice will be sent automatically to your e-mail address within 14 days from the receipt of the payment.
Cancellations and refunds
The Conference Secretariat must be notified in writing by e-mail at email@example.com in the event of the cancellation of the registration. Cancellation by phone call will not be accepted. The appropriate refunds will be made after the Conference.
The following cancellation conditions apply:
|before March 31, 2021:||80 % of the registration fee|
|April 1, 2021 – May 15, 2021:||50 % of the registration fee|
|from May 16, 2021:||no refund|
In case of any change in registration, GUARANT International reserves the right to charge a 30 EUR handling fee.
In case of cancellation of the event due to force majeure, GUARANT International reserves the right to charge a 30 EUR handling fee.
If you are prevented from attending, you will be given the opportunity to pass your registration to your colleague. A handling fee of 30 EUR will be charged for each name change. Name changes should be reported in writing to the Conference Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org. No name change will be possible after May 16, 2021.
COVID-19 Travel Policy
If you want to take part in a field trip or short course, please follow the current rules for entering the Czech Republic and other related countries. A COVID-19 test and other travel rules may be required.